Is your child’s room a junk yard for toys, garbage, electronics, messy beds, and more? Then this article is right for you, learn step by step how to properly clean your child’s room.
1. Turn on some music. Music will help get your spirit boosted when cleaning. If it’s too distracting for you, turn it off.
2. Make the beds. Making the beds can make a messy room look clean, and a messy bed can make a clean room look messy.
3. Make piles. Sort into piles of garbage, toys, clothes, etc… This will help when organizing the room, by having certain piles for certain things.
4. Throw garbage away. After garbage is cleared, you won’t have to run into any wrappers, or broken toys.
5. Fold clothes. Fold all the clothes and put them in dressers, or closets. If you find any dirty clothes on the floor or under the bed, wash them. Your child doesn’t want dirty clothes!
6. Put toys away. Put your child’s toys away, sort these into piles of barbies, transformers, stuffed animals, car toys, toy food, etc…. This will not only make a place for them, but it will help your child try and understand that everything has a place in their room.
7. Wipe dust away. Wiping dust away, will prevent any possible allergies. It will also give a nice shine to their room.
8. Wipe down windows. Wiping down the windows will give your child a great view of the environment outside. It also wouldn’t hurt if you wiped down the window sill.
9. Vacuum, sweep, and mop the room. Cleaning the floor is very important. If your vacuuming, try cleaning every part of the floor you can. If you are mopping, grab a cloth to dry the floor afterwards. If you are sweeping, grab a dustbin to put the dust and dirt in.
10. Add a nice smell in your room, if you do not have air fresheners spray some perfume in the room.
11. Show your child the work you’ve done. Take a video of your child in there new room, and post in the box below.