End of Tenancy Cleaning in London
Are you planning on moving to a new home or office sometime soon? No matter whether you’re looking at a business or a domestic move, you have to make sure that your previous address is left absolutely clean and tidy, ready for the new tenant who will be moving in. A professional end of tenancy cleaning can help you get your deposit back from your landlord or agent.
Our great end of tenancy cleaning services are available at very competitive prices, which means that you’ll find we offer all the products, services, and expertise that you need to get your old address absolutely spick and span.
We understand how stressful moving out can be and our services are designed to take away the hassle involved in terms of cleaning. All we need is 24h to 48h notice to organize the end of tenancy cleaning for you.
Our End of tenancy cleaning service include :
- Hallway – Vacuum and mop (if necessary), wipe skirting boards, wipe doors and doors frames, remove cobweb, clean mirrors.
- Kitchen – clean outside/ inside all kitchen cupboards, clean inside / outside oven, clean drill/ hop, clean outside / inside microwave, defrost and clean freezer /refrigerator, damp wipe all kitchen countertops, wipe all skirting boards, damp wipe doors and doors frames, clean floor.
- Bathroom – scrub and clean bathroom floors, scrub and disinfect toilet and toilet seat, scrub and discale bath/shower, shower door and tiles, scrub and clean sink, clean mirrors.
- Bedroom – Vacuum and mop (if necessary), clean mirrors, empty bins, clean windows from inside, remove cobweb, dust and clean window sills and ledges, clean all cupboards and wardrobes inside.
- Living room – wipe doors, wipe light switches, clean mirrors, vacuum carpet and mop (if necessary), wipe all skirting boards, clean inside windows and windows sills and frames, remove cobweb, clean and polish all surfaces, empty bins.
Please note: There is a requirement for minimum of 4 hours per cleaning visit. You are responsible for providing all the cleaning materials and equipment needed for the cleaning. Cleaning equipment and detergents can be supplied by our cleaners at an additional cost.